Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Current: Bali, Ubud. #3

So I have been quite obsessed with Earh Caffe- vegan food place I have found in Bali. I'm not a vegan myself (yet), but I have been pescatarian for more than 3 years now. I do occasionally go through faces of eating raw, then vegan and so on.. I think it's a process that I have to experience in order to really learn what my body needs. Anyway, back on "earth caffe" theme. So I dragged ash with me to eat there quite a lot whilst we stayed in Seminyak. And now luckily enough we found one in Ubud. And not just caffee but the first raw cinema as well. Basically the best thing ever. Big projector on the screen, comfiest couches that makes you feel like your watching tv in your living room and plus vegan food, cookies, Popcorns etc.. Love it !!! Oh and I watched "willy wonka and the chocolate factory" for the first time, was very pretty old school movie. 
Really enjoyed the whole experience there, I think it's definitely a pretty cool way to spent your evening whilst your in Ubud. 
Greta x

No comments:

Post a Comment